We can assist you to write your technical documentation, improve the writing quality, or help with editing and formatting your document to ensure clarity and consistency.
We can help with editing your text and other content and formatting your document to ensure clarity and consistency.
As part of the job, document editing may sometimes be combined with copyediting/proof-editing processes.
We can assist with writing, editing and presenting information for a range of document types.
Types of documents may include:
- Specification sheets.
- User guides and manuals.
- Product brochures.
The role of a technical author
The role of a technical author will vary from project to project, but often includes:
- Working to the client’s in-house style guide to maintain clarity and consistency.
- Liaising with developers and managers to clarify any technical issues.
- Organising information according to the requirements of the intended audience.
- Writing, editing and presenting information.
- Indexing and cataloguing material.
Contact John for more information or a quote.
John has many years experience in the manufacturing, electronics and IT industries, which included producing product brochures, product manuals, user guides, technical reports and proposals.